Are you in need of a Thanksgiving dinner?
Virtual Backpack for Spencer Loomis
Information is listed in the Virtual Backpack for the following organizations/activities only:
- Activities officially sponsored by the PTO and approved by the building principal (profit or non-profit organizations) .
- Activities officially sponsored by the school as approved by the building principal (profit or non-profit organizations).
- 501c3 non-profit and local governmental organizations with activities geared toward students' interests or involvement. 501c3 non-profit documentation is required.
Organizations in the Virtual Backpack are not affiliated with Community Unit School District 95.
What to Submit
- A brief description of your event or offerings (300 characters or less) including grade levels, dates, times, costs, and deadlines.
- A link to your website to a flyer or signup information. In general, we will NOT accept flyers to be uploaded on our website.
- Indicate the starting and ending dates for posting your information.
- Proof of 501c(3) status unless your organization is officially sponsored by the school or PTO with building principal approval as mentioned above.